Fla. Stat. § 768.295 (Florida’s anti-SLAPP law). Testified before legislative committees, and analyzed, participated in drafting, and helped organize efforts to pass Florida’s broadened anti-SLAPP law.
Remote Access to Court Records. For nearly a decade, lead national and statewide media coalition advocating for remote access to Florida court records; many Florida counties are now moving from remote access pilot programs to full production. See
- In re Amendments to Fla. R. Jud. Admin. 2.420, 153 So. 3d 896 (Fla. 2014).
- In re Implementation of Committee on Privacy & Court Records Recommendations, 80 So. 3d 317 (Fla. 2012)
- In re Amendments to Fla. R. Jud. Admin. 2.420 & Fla. R. App. P., 31 So. 3d 756 (Fla. 2010).
- In re Amendments to Fla. R. Jud. Admin. 2.420 – Sealing of Court Records & Dockets, 954 So. 2d 16 (Fla. 2007).
Advocated and testified in favor of amendments to Judicial Rules and Rules of Appellate Procedure in favor of open access to court records. See
- In re Amendments to Fla. R. App. P., 2 So. 3d 89 (Fla. 2009).
- In re Amendments to R. Jud. Admin. (Two-Year Cycle), 915 So. 2d 157 (Fla. 2005).