Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Attorneys are divided by geographic region and practice area. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise and integrity.
Thomas & LoCicero partners will appear in the 2023 “Best Lawyers in America” publication in the following categories:
- Gregg D. Thomas – Commercial Litigation, First Amendment Law, Litigation - First Amendment, and Media Law
- Carol Jean LoCicero – First Amendment Law, Litigation - Intellectual Property, Media Law
- Mark Caramanica – Commercial Litigation - First Amendment
- James B. Lake – Litigation - Intellectual Property, Media Law, Trademark Law
- Dana J. McElroy – Litigation - First Amendment
- James J. McGuire – Commercial Litigation, Entertainment Law - Motion Pictures and Television, Media Law, Trademark Law
- Jon Philipson – Commercial Litigation
Best Lawyers has published its list of attorneys for more than three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006, and today the publication reaches more than 75 countries.
With offices in Tampa and Fort Lauderdale, Thomas & LoCicero is a Florida law firm that is widely known, respected and committed to free speech and a free press. The firm represents leading electronic and traditional publishers. Thomas & LoCicero also counsels clients in a variety of industries in intellectual property, marketing and advertising matters and litigates business, defamation, trademark, copyright and privacy cases.