Tymar Distribution LLC v. Mitchell Group USA, LLC and Rivelle Products, Inc., No. 21-21976-CIV-Altonaga/Torres, 2021 WL 4077966 (S.D. Fla. Sept. 8, 2021). Won dismissal of tortious interference and FDUTPA claims brought against company providing brand-protection services on amazon.com.
DeMartini v. Town of Gulfstream, et al., 942 F.3d 1277 (11th Cir. 2019). Won affirmance of summary judgment on malicious prosecution claim arising from public records dispute and related RICO lawsuit.
Grigorian v. FCA US, LLC (S.D. Fla. 2019). Obtained voluntary dismissal of indemnity and breach of contract claims against advertising agency in TCPA class action case.
- Ayers v. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, 2018 WL 375719 (M.D. Fla. 2018). Obtained protective order to preclude depositions of employees that were beyond scope of discovery and recovered attorneys' fees.
Reel v. McFarland, et al. (S.D. Fla. 2018). Achieved voluntary dismissal of class action claims against advertising agency arising from failed Fyre Festival musical event.
Salvani v. ADVFN PLC, Case No. 14-3994-CV, 2015 WL 5894090 (2d Cir. Oct. 9, 2015). Convinced Second Circuit Court of Appeal to affirm dismissal of claims under the Securities Exchange Act against a website publisher.
Medytox, et al. v. InvestorsHub.com, 152 So. 3d 727 (Fla. 4th DCA 2014). Affirmed dismissal of defamation claim based upon client’s immunity as an internet service provider under the Communications Decency Act, and successfully argued in Florida and U.S. Supreme Courts to deny further review.
- Quade v. Entertainment Events, Inc. (Amer. Arb. Ass'n, Case No. 13 140 Y 00169 07) (2011). Won million dollar breach-of-contract verdict for producer of off-Broadway plays.
- O’Barry v. Ocean World, SA, 17 So. 2d 1286 (Fla. 4th DCA 2009). Protected client from improper financial discovery in tortious interference case.
- Xerox Corp. v. Smartech Document Management, Inc., 979 So. 2d 957 (Fla. 3d DCA 2007). Won decision ordering company and its principal to arbitrate dispute with Xerox.
- Yakavonis v. Dolphin Petroleum, Inc., 934 So. 2d 615 (Fla. 4th DCA 2006). Won affirmance of trial court’s award of attorney’s fees to defendant in personal injury action.
- Carter v. Frito-Lay, Inc., 144 Fed. Appx. 815 (11th Cir. 2005). Won affirmance of dismissal of product liability claims.
Arabian Amer. Oil. Co. v. Scarfone, 713 F. Supp. 1420 (M.D. Fla. 1989), aff'd 939 F.2d 1472 (11th Cir. 1991). Litigated RICO claim for ARAMCO against architect who submitted false and fraudulent invoices, resulting in judgment in excess of $10,000,000.